воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

florida office supplies




Yes I was finally told by my friend that I need a MAJOR�UPDATE.. And I�agree.. :D

Hereapos;s what has been going on.. I just had a major exam last few weeks that I didnapos;t crazy study for.. Bad I�know but wat can I say I just didnapos;t want to study... I had a paper due... Again... And more paper due throughout the semester and I need someone to proof them.. Cuz apparently My Grammar SUX.. Yes it really does unfortunately :(..

I also go on rotations soo much fun.. Sometimes. But last week was blast..�i was in the satellite pharmacy I got to go on surgical rounds... That was soo much fun.. The interesting cases.. And theory and just piecing togethere pieces of puzzle was like OMG.. Yes yes.. I talk like a valley girl� oo f*#K U too..� so ya..� besides that..�I am on to the acute care of my rotation list.. So i get to go on round every friday.. OOO�GOODY.. Also I have to get up at Freakin 5�AM to be at the hospital at 8 AM.. Soo much fun let me tell you.
On top of that.. The week test have begun along with midterms.. Physical assessment...� making Calamine Lotion.. *biggest pain in the ass ever*.. Anyone who has ever EVER�made it know.. Its a bitch... And I�am not lying.. My god.. Looked liked I�just got out of a paintball war.. I was cursing and yelling the whole time.. And was not happy.. When i told my pharmacist about it.. She was like I�hate it.. I hate it.. And NOW�I agree with her.. What els..�I also got to make IVapos;s at the hospital.... And other goodies..
now I am stuck doing homework on reading freaking EKGapos;s.. Thats a pain..� and "counseling" patient on freaking medication even though they are DOCTORS.. U know what a pain that is..� I�have paperapos;s coming up the wazoo.. And my aunt feels the need to set me up.. WHY�O�WHY�DOES�THIS�HAPPEN?.. Iapos;ll tell you why cuz life sux.. Nothing is good.. And I�canapos;t wait to kick the ass of the asshole i am being set up with.. Kinda.. Lol

what else.. I am also semi sick.. Good a beautiful leather jacket soo worth it.. And have to interview 5 ppl on arthritis.. Found out a person with alcohol level of 3.2 killer.. And procratinating tilll shit hits the fan..

Half of the semester is over and i�canapos;t believe it.. Soon it will be thx giving.. And than.. Than it will finals.. And winter break.. Boo ya..

I�can take blood pressure, do CPR, Trained of First AID and i can kick your ass 50 mil diff ways.. DONapos;t you just love me..� its cold as hell here near the shore and the my apt. They ahvenapos;t turned on the heater.. And I�am cold..

I got a new iPOD..�TOUCH.. Ooo *yeah the dirt minds can laugh now*.. As for the smarter people.. It is one of the greatest thinkg i may have every seen.. Soo cool and I�love it.. Rocking with music, playing games, wifi, email, and soo much more..

i should be doing homework but to lazy.. Waht else is new.. Its the weekend give me a freaking break will ya. :D

well thats it for now toodles..

p.s. Iapos;ll post in a month or two.. Most likely around thxgiving and after finals..

barduhn, florida office supplies, florida office statistics vital, florida office state unemployment, florida office state treasure.



Комментариев нет: